Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mistake Rib Scarf

My beloved brother (BB) visited over the winter break. As one of his Christmas gifts I offered to knit him a winter scarf using the leftover yarn from his Narvik. He happily accepted this offer and provided consultation in the design as well as expert styling and modeling. See for yourself:













The inspiration to use this particular stitch came from the Scarlet Knitter's blog. See her beautiful version here.

The only other knitting I accomplished during the winter holidays was a series of miniature Christmas stockings for gifts. Here is the one I made for my grandmother and aunt who are purple aficionados:


May 2012 bring you peace, health, and happiness with every stitch!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you share the pattern for the Christmas stocking pictured here?